Monday, April 18, 2011

Under Construction



Hi there.  I've been away, out there doing what people do... work, play, cooking, eating and the rest.  I'm happy to see my blog still gets traffic, even with no newish content.  I will remedy that with some slight changes I have in the works.  The in depth posts with recipes will remain, joined by a few different versions of "drive-by" content.  Among the new segments is a little something I like to call Random Acts of Dinner: A plate of food with a short backstory.

I aim to post on a weekly basis, the same way network TV reels people in.  

Never be too proud to copy a good idea.  

I'll leave you with the first Random Act of Dinner, played tonight by a gorgeous skillet of chicken and country vegetables.  The biscuits are just out of the frame. Delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment